Sunday, December 4, 2016

A Card From Sadie 2014

Card says:  I can't measure the influence
                   you've had on my life
                   or count the many ways
                   you've made me a stronger,
                   better person

                   All I can do is say
                   how thankful I am
                   for the kindness and wisdom
                   you bring into my world


Mommy, this card says a lot for me.  You are so important to me, to my life.  When I don't have the energy to do this sometimes, I think of your love and support.  I think about our deeper spiritual connection.  And when I do this I know that we were meant to travel this time together for a purpose.  If you look back-from the time I first got incarcerated-we BOTH have gone through a lot of healing-individually and together.  Throughout it all we have continued to be strong; open and understanding.  You have grown immensely.  You have gotten to a place I have always hoped for you.  We are definitely going to get gold stars on the other side.  I believe we have made contact with the majority of our life lessons and we were meant to come out in the end together.  I love you, I enjoy you, I appreciate you and I will continue to travel with you. 

Love and Light,
your daughter Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment